12/01/2010

Why It’s Stupid To Dress Like A Goth

If Goths had their heads screwed on they’d quickly realize that’s simply dangerous to be wearing black all the time. For example It’s almost impossible to see a Goth cross a road, especially in poor light. Are they trying to get themselves run over?

goths-all-look-the-same

Do these people realize there are other colors other than black? These people will hit old age and regret at least experimenting with different colors and clothing styles. It’s such a sad waste.

Goths need to quickly grow up otherwise they’ll end up regretting their entire lives. They need to put their egos in check and realize that they are just as bland as everyone else because they’re conforming to just another bullshit style!

2 comments:

  1. You're stupid as a goth myself I can say I have experimented with differnt looks, and colours. And I have chosen a style that best suits me, that I like, and that I am comfertable in. You're non acceptance of peoples Individuality is what is really blank and childish here. So perhaps you should grow up and turn that critical eye on yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled upon this entirely by chance, and I have to say that this is quite biased. I can’t say that the author has no right to write this, but I can say that there are plenty of “gothic” persons with the same opinions for those that like to wear alternative styles, and it doesn’t make either opinion right or wrong. Each person is an individual, and each is entitled to their own opinions. Just because some people prefer other styles doesn’t mean “gothic’s” are wrong, it just means they have an opinion just as any other person of any style does. “Gothic” is more than a clothing style it is a way of life. If this is the life that one chooses it is not wrong or by any means stupid. And if one was to someday “wake up” and think their life was wasted by what they wore then… life is simply about realizing mistakes, and learning from them. So by this do you mean to say that persons of other styles, wont wake up, and do the same? By the way gothic doesn’t mean a person wears only black, yes it is common, but I’ve seen plenty who looked like walking rainbows.

    ReplyDelete

Supported by